Planetside 2 getting so many updates..

Pretty stoked... I got back into it maybe 4 months ago, but since then I feel like there's a weekly update where a LOT is getting changed. New bases, UI changes, weapons...

Just saying, I'm pretty impressed given how insanely slow updates come for most games.

Still love this game! Nothing compares to the scale. It has kind of ruined me on other FPS games. If your looking for an outfit I run one called Bacon and Bullets. We have about 300 members

I was a bit sad that they nerfed my beloved medic class. can no longer use your nano regen while taking damage, well you can, but you do not receive any healing benefit from it anymore. At least I have the TORQ-9 to balance it out. that and the adrenal pump on medic are my new favorite toys.

also I think theyre really kicking out the updates lately in preparation for it going live for PS4.

I may try it again, played a bit in beta and after but the stability on my computer was not so great. Had a few crashes that were only fixed by killing the graphics. Then got side tracked on other games.

Still love this game! Nothing compares to the scale. It has kind of ruined me on other FPS games. If your looking for an outfit I run one called Bacon and Bullets. We have about 300 members

Same. Other FPS games just feel dull in comparison now.

I love being a sundy driver and strategically placing the AMS. Quite a few times I've turned the tides of a huge battle from a well placed sundy. :)

My PC couldn't handle beta, but will be able to run the game soon. Hard for a noob to get in the game at this stage in its life?

My PC couldn't handle beta, but will be able to run the game soon. Hard for a noob to get in the game at this stage in its life?

TTK is absurdly low, so there's as much luck and skill involved as gun upgrades. Not too hard for a noob to get going.

Although I've heard of some new "implants" feature which seems basically to reward the best players (or those that spend the most) with in-game advantages. Like you get a better radar for xx seconds, and every time you kill someone there's a chance they drop more "time" for your implant. Bullshit imo. The entire point of FPS is to put people on an mostly even playing field and let skill and luck decide the winners.

Honestly I'm getting implant chargers frequently enough that I don't have to spend any $ on them... so I think it's fine. None of the benefits are *that* crazy.

Also, my good friend just started two months ago, hasn't spent a time, and is doing very well. So, I'd say it's never too late... it's a shooter really.

And apparently Hossin (new continent) finally releasing this week?

where did you see/hear that at? I saw they announced that you wouldn't be able to transfer your full character over to the PS4 version of the game as they had previously announced, but haven't seen anything yet about Hossin going live. I had figured it would happen right around the same time that the PS4 version of the game released.

did they ever mention if the PS4 version would support keyboard and mouse? I would be interested in playing Planetside on the PS4 just because I know the game does work with cheat engine and though I haven't seen any blatantly obvious h4xz0rz lately I know there are plenty of people running around with aim assists and esp.

Back