Planet Coaster

blade52x

2[H]4U
Is anyone following this, or currently playing the Alpha release of this? From the Reddit community, this looks like it could be the Cities Skylines of the RollerCoaster Tycoon series. I loved playing RCT growing up, so I'm starting to get a bit excited for this game's release on November 17th. In a perfect world, I could build an amusement park in PC for my city in CS, but I can settle for playing both individually if the game turns out to be great.

The customization capabilities in this game looks pretty awesome. An example video and images are below:

http://imgur.com/gallery/jKBBk

I've spent hours trying to build nice looking interchanges in Cities Skylines, and could see myself doing the same building structures in this game.

Last edited:
Picked it up this weekend and realllly like it so far. Just like in RCT2, I tend to make coasters that are bit nauseating.

Haven't played it, but watched some videos. I'm pressed by the level graphics they put in. Their easy to use level editor could be an asset to any game.

Picked this up about a week ago or so, pretty entertaining and a good time killer. It's unfortunate that they let you make awesome rollercoasters, but then they're too scary / nauseating for people to actually ride. Hopefull a mod will come out that makes people ride it anyways.

Picked this up about a week ago or so, pretty entertaining and a good time killer. It's unfortunate that they let you make awesome rollercoasters, but then they're too scary / nauseating for people to actually ride. Hopefull a mod will come out that makes people ride it anyways.

That would be nice, but so far I'm enjoying the challenge of making one with balanced ratings. It's fun to see how much of a profit a rollercoaster can turn when you open it.

I'm sure I'll get to the point where I just want to make cool looking coasters and would want that mod.

Back