• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Planar Parts?

Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
977
Ive got a LMT-5020 9.4" LCD.

In a attempt to solder a new vga connector I some how screwed up.

Is there any place that I can get a new base that has the Male HD15 connector that connects to the screen?

Another option is if I can pick up a DFP Male to HD15 Female connector? It needs to supply 12V to the screen as well.

Here is a pic:

This http://www.interfacebus.com/Design_DFP_Connector_Pinout.html

to VGA Female
 
Back
Top