Places to find mesh locally?

RobotChild

Gawd
Everyone and their dog know's of MNPC's mesh, but I have zero way of ordering any.

Before I go scour every last hardware place in town tomorrow, can anyone give me ideas of what stores may have some?

Anyone know if Canadian Tire, or Irly Bird has mesh?

I'd say check a fabric store, we have a place called Jo'ann fabrics in WV, they have it there.

another place to check would be arts 'n crafts stores, such as Michaels or AC Moore. You might be able to find what you are looking for there, I believe in at least one of them I've seen a few different colors of mesh.

Depends on what kinda mesh you are looking for... you can always go to a grocery store or a kitchen supply store and buy a fat splatter shield... and cut out the mesh from it.

Another option would be to get mesh at the hardware store, most have it, if not, look for storm door mesh and cut it out.

another place to check would be arts 'n crafts stores, such as Michaels or AC Moore. You might be able to find what you are looking for there, I believe in at least one of them I've seen a few different colors of mesh.

My fiancee is an artist, think i would have remeberd that lol! those are good place's to find about anything like that.

Back