Pizzabox SFFs?

Dominotree

n00b
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
4
Are there any pizzabox style SFFs besides the Asus DigiMatrix?
Looking for one for an HTPC and while the Asus is nice I'd like to see what my options are.

Hell, I could mod a Sparcstation case!
 
I hadn't thought about that, it's a good idea, although it would be less than pretty and a 1U case usually is pretty deep :\
 
pizzabox? lol
pizza4.jpg
 
Dominotree said:
I hadn't thought about that, it's a good idea, although it would be less than pretty and a 1U case usually is pretty deep :\

yea it is, but im guessin it would be more upgradeable then the other solutions
 
I pretty much made a server by hacking apart a 1U case to get it to fit a m-atx board and three hard drives. It was a case I picked up at a second hand shop for about $15 so it worked out pretty well.
 
Back
Top