Pizza Hut $10 pizzas

Shalafi

Fully [H]
Pizza Hut is having a deal with some of their medium and large pan pizzas, you can buy a large supreme pizza for just $10

coupon code is 9

gogogoogogo

i'm thinking of getting pizza hut for lunch, who's with me?

They have the same deal running here in Oregon, but it is for any pizza, any size, any crust, any toppings for $10. Seen commercials for it all weekend. Is this the same deal, or is the $10 for anything only in select locations?

yeah i think so, it's nationwide, i think

it was on pizza hut's front page

figured if anyone was gonna do some football watching today, they might decide to splurge on pizzas, and these are good deals

God I hate pizza huts website, too many radial buttons, too many pop ups

And it won't allow me to submit my order.

In oregon also and havent had to use any coupon code when ordering from their website.

QTY DESCRIPTION
1 Medium Pan Pizza
TYPE: Super Supreme
Cheese Option: Regular Cheese
Sauce Option: Regular Sauce
1 Breadsticks w/cheese (5pc)

1 Mountain Dew-2 Liter

1 Stuffed Crust
TYPE: Super Supreme
Cheese Option: Regular Cheese
Sauce Option: Extra Sauce
Sub-total $25.99
Delivery Chrg. $0.00
Sales Tax $2.73
Amount Due $28.72

Personally, I like J4, which gets you a 1 topping, large, hand tossed pizza for 7.00. Pick up only.

No idea if you have to give them the coupon or not.

To clarify, you don't need to order online or do anything special.

Flat out, the deal is any size, any toppings, any crust. $10.

Not any crust. Stuffed crust is a buck more.

it is indeed a dollar more

but it's a good deal for those who like pizza and want to eat some for the next few weeks while they are offering this

it is indeed a dollar more

but it's a good deal for those who like pizza and want to eat some for the next few weeks while they are offering this

Indeed. I'm thinking about ordering it tonight or sometime this week. Once school starts up again next week its back to cooking 99% of my meals as I try to eat a bit more healthy when not on vacation.

might as well treat yourself while you still can

it's nice to gorge on vacation then spend the rest of the year doing it right

Damn, do I miss the old Papa John's 2-for-1 deal. 1 XL and 1 L for $12.00.

Canceled due to abuse. :(

I don't eat at pizza hut, but this doesn't seem like much of a value to me. You can get a pizza from an actual Italian restaurant for $14 or so. Granted, the only one that I know of which delivers isn't too close. Pizza hut would need to be like $5 for 2 pizzas before I was tempted.

Pizza Hut has the Mia's for $5 for a medium, $7 for a large. Normal price w/ one topping. The $10 deal is up to 4 toppings. They've also got phone survey coupons that you can ask for. Call the 1-800 number on them, take the 2 minute survey, get a medium 3-topping/specialty for $3.99.

nice deal there Extra :)

good for someone who's in a pinch, cash wise and needs a meal

lol, this is the best thread ever, I am way too full right now, shit if I saw this earlier, I would be stuffed with pizza right now.

Rofl, Pizza hut deal on a hardware forum?

Now I've seen everything.

goddamn it, everyone eats pizza even nerds on a computer hardware forum

I got the Noah's Ark of Pizzas from there for 10$ the other day.. Double EVERYTHING (Chicken, Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Cheddar, and sauce).. still only 10$.. Was Effin amazing.. First time Ive ever been stuffed from 2 pieces of pizza..

pizza hut wont come to my house.. lets just say I abused their call in and get a free pizza trick

I got the Noah's Ark of Pizzas from there for 10$ the other day.. Double EVERYTHING (Chicken, Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Cheddar, and sauce).. still only 10$.. Was Effin amazing.. First time Ive ever been stuffed from 2 pieces of pizza..

Damn, the phone person must have loved you. My boss would freaking flip if one of ours ever did that.

They never told us. If I had to guess, I'd say atleast until everyone gets sick of it and business drops off. I do know they had to push back introducing new pizza because of this deal so they might end it relatively early.

Rofl, Pizza hut deal on a hardware forum?

Now I've seen everything.

:D

Just saw a banner for 2 large pizzas with 1 topping for 19.99 at Papa John's. :D

I got in on the $10 pizza hut deal the other night. Had 1/2 supreme and 1/2 Hawaii.

If you live anywhere in the tri-state metro this is a bad deal. But for everywhere else in the USA that doesn't know how to make good pizza... :p

Papa Johns still wins in my area...$5 large with 1 topping any weekday after 5. Saturdays, order from 5 to 9 and price you may is the time you call in (per pizza.)

Pizza hut uses emulsifier in their cheese. I haven't ate their in many years.

Use to love it when I was a kid tho. ;c)

90% of americans are overweight. And yet, people are complaining about any size pizza with any toppings for 10 bucks?

I may not be rich, but i am not poor either. And this is a hell of a deal, regardless of your income.

well shit

I figured other people like Pizza Hut and I figured they might wanna order from THEIR favorite place, so I felt that I should inform them of this deal from their favorite place so they can make plans to order

it's especially perfect on Sundays for the football games coming up

well shit

I figured other people like Pizza Hut and I figured they might wanna order from THEIR favorite place, so I felt that I should inform them of this deal from their favorite place so they can make plans to order

it's especially perfect on Sundays for the football games coming up

Don't mind the fat trolls, they're just blaming you for breaking their new years diets;)

that's probably it

I do gotta say that their super supreme is rather good . . . .

If you live anywhere in the tri-state metro this is a bad deal. But for everywhere else in the USA that doesn't know how to make good pizza... :p

I'm not sure what 3 states you mean, but assuming you mean NY/NJ/Philly, I agree. Actually any corner pizza joint up there makes better pizza than PJs, PH or Dominos. The Pizza Hut pizza I got was OK, but it wasn't nearly as good as a so-so New York style pizza, much less a good one.

I'm not sure what 3 states you mean, but assuming you mean NY/NJ/Philly, I agree. Actually any corner pizza joint up there makes better pizza than PJs, PH or Dominos. The Pizza Hut pizza I got was OK, but it wasn't nearly as good as a so-so New York style pizza, much less a good one.

QFT! I went to some shitty pizza joint in time square and it was amazing. Then I went to good pizza places and my god... I spent like $50 worth of pizza across 2 days at this one place in Brooklyn.

Back