• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

pink puke

hedron

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
495
Whenever I move my character in a game I see this pink puke where white should be. In the monitors display settings I lowered the refresh rate from ultra-fast to advanced and it goes away. I've since put it standard, thinking that maybe it's straining the monitor? But I don't understand why they would put a setting in the menu that would burn it out?

I'm just curious if my monitor might be on its way out? I've never seen anything like this happen before.

Here's the specs:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824116401
 
that's rtc (overdrive) overshoot. just be thankful that your monitor lets you adjust the overdrive level, a lot of monitors don't.
 
Oh... So, if I start to see it in standard mode then I'm screwed, huh?
 
Back
Top