Pin out on a Compaq work station PS to standard atx

My friend gave this to me and I'm 95% sure that it works I just need to get the pin out so I put it to use in my folding farm.
Its a model number PS-7431-1 with a 20 pin plug.

Any help would be a great help guys, I'm hoping to get 2-3 of my farm boards on this if I can get it going.

If pics would help let me know ill post some.
Hella

A lot of the compaqs with 20 pin connectors were standard atx as far as pin out but the power supply was just a weird size.

That's what I thought but when I jump pins 14 and 15 to turn it on I get nothing.
Now I have a junk MB that I tried it on and it turns on as soon as I plug it in, but oddly enough when I meeter the plugs it all looks good ...... so I'm guessing it is a atx just dont want to risk blowing up a good MB buy plugging it in.

Ok so I started playing with it today and when I jump the #14 PS -On wire to the #8 PWR-OK pin it turs on and all looks good.

So is there something im missing here that its turns on that way but not by going the the #14 ground?

Could be that it deviated from spec a little, but not enough to cause any problems when operating under normal conditions.

Back