• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Pics, Pics, Pics. New Qpack!!

TheBlueChanell

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
4,658
I'm sorry about the low quality pictures, I took 15 pics in like 10 seconds. Also, I will replace the keyboard, with a saitek eclipse as soon as I get around to going to best buy. I will also pick of CoD2.

Picture001.jpg


Picture002.jpg


Picture003.jpg


Picture004.jpg


Picture005.jpg


Picture006.jpg


Picture007.jpg


Picture008.jpg


Picture009.jpg


Picture010.jpg


Picture011.jpg


Picture012.jpg


Picture013.jpg


Picture014.jpg


Picture015.jpg
 
Pretty nice indeed. I'm glad to see another lover of the Zen Micro. I would probably suggest in upgrading your monitor before buying anymore hardware...
 
Z(+)DIAC said:
Pretty nice indeed. I'm glad to see another lover of the Zen Micro. I would probably suggest in upgrading your monitor before buying anymore hardware...

Yeah, I will eventually do that. When I get more money. I want either, the 19'' Widescreen viewsonic, or 2005.
 
TheBlueChanell said:
Yeah, I will eventually do that. When I get more money. I want either, the 19'' Widescreen viewsonic, or 2005.

The Viewsonic is nice, but I really like my 2005. The only major difference, besides the slightly larger size and resolution of the 2005, is that the 2005 is 12ms for response time (compared to th Viewsonic's 8ms).

Edit - Plus the 2005 is WUXGA :p
 
as long as it doesnt ghost, it doesnt matter what the advertised response time is.

and what speakers r those? altec lansing mx5021?
 
Soymilk said:
as long as it doesnt ghost, it doesnt matter what the advertised response time is.

and what speakers r those? altec lansing mx5021?

That would be them.
 
Why do you have 2 threads over the same subject????
 
Back
Top