• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Picking a new sound card

gear2d

n00b
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
55
After my XFi Fatal1ty FPS card stopped working (only one out of the three Line Out works now, and sadly they stopped making this card) I need to get a new one. I was looking at getting either the "Titanium Fatal1ty Champion" or "X-Fi Elite Pro" put can not decide which one to go with. I do game, but I listen to music and watch movies mainly. Any advice would be great.

Running Vista 64bit, 8Gb of DDR3, Intel Quad Core 9550
 
Back
Top