Pick an 8800GTX

OrAnGe

Gawd
Of the 8800GTX's on newegg, which $600 one would you pick. I haven't been able to read up on each one.

I just ordered the Evga, lifetime warantee, good costumer support, stepup program so if ur card is obsolete in less than I think 3month they will buy it off you. Most ppl I know recommend the Evga. good luck

ellover009 said:
I just ordered the Evga, lifetime warantee, good costumer support, stepup program so if ur card is obsolete in less than I think 3month they will buy it off you. Most ppl I know recommend the Evga. good luck

what you mean obsolete?

but you cant go wrong with a lifetime warrantly. i just ordered the eVGA 7900GS. because of that lifetime warranty

Yea I was just looking at the Evga. Might as well. I'm not in the mood to do the research I use to do. Something always goes wrong when I research everything I can and get something. Then a friend will go buy something random and have everything turn out perfect. Maybe i'll try it :p

XFX also has a lifetime warranty, errr, double warranty....meaning if you sell it to someone they are also covered by the warranty....

Evga allows third party coolers under their warranty; XFX does not. Though like stated above, XFX does carry a double-lifetime warranty.

greygoose said:
what you mean obsolete?

but you cant go wrong with a lifetime warrantly. i just ordered the eVGA 7900GS. because of that lifetime warranty

Obsolete as in i get a 8800gtx and 2months later they release a 8850gtx for $50 more they will buy my card at the price I paid and will sell me the newer unit. I think it's only in a 3month window.

Back