PI

The1stCAV

[H]ard|Gawd
WTF on the title? I put in "Your Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 975 3.33 GHz Quad-Core (BX80601975) IS HERE!" and it shows up as PI?

Intel Core i7 extreme 975
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181106958417
Starting @ $549 - BIN @ $649

Still getting $799 and up new, some places are still selling it at $1,000 because this was a very solid and very high end Extreme CPU chip. I know newer generations are out - however they will not work in peoples Z77 and Z79 boards - they are LGA 1366 chips. So for those who went the budget route and oc'd a 920 or something similiar, this would be like adding nitros to your rig without a massive upgrade.

There is a huge difference in performance between a 920 @ 4.5Ghz and an 975 Extreme at 4.5GHz, higher cache, higher QPI, unlocked multiplier, and more - this is a beast of a processor just waiting to be pushed hard - buy it now cheaper than you can find most places on the net - I know, I went searching for the lowest price, then priced this auction accordingly.

:D Help feed the Frank 2013 upgrade addiction - buy it now! :eek: :D Thanks for your support and winning bid...........

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
lmao @ the PI ref - now why could I not have had this happen on March 14th instead, now that would have been ironic

Back