Physx on 600/700 series problem

Has anybody come up with a fix for the physx issue in borderlands 2. It seams to me it acts exactly like when I had an AMD card and ran physx on high. Drops to 30s fps during firefights. Downloaded fluidmark and its clear my physx is working (14fps with it off 85fps with it on). I've seen this problem all over the place and seams the only fix is to run a 500 series card as dedicated physx. I'm guessing since the cuda cores were worked differently on these newer cards that borderlands 2 doesnt recognize them or something so it defaults to CPU. Please no people saying they have a 600/700 cards and they run borderlands 2 with no problems. This is a well known problem and it runs well for me to on avg like 80-200fps but during intense firefights framerates just plumet and gpu usage is like 30-50%. With physx off, problem solved. Game ran fine on my old 570 and 580. So annoying. Thanks for any input. :D

Your 780 drops to 30fps? What resolution? I had that problem with one they rma
'ed my card it was a msi 560 or 660

Your 780 drops to 30fps? What resolution? I had that problem with one they rma
'ed my card it was a msi 560 or 660

Its at 1920x1080 and its only borderlands 2. Its the game its a known problem anything else with physx no issues at all. Metro LL runs 40+ fps everything cranked other than 2xAA. No other games have drops but bl2 and there's huge forums of people talking about it. They are mostly from last year tho so figured I'd ask here. I've had 680, bunch of 670s and 670 sli, all did the same thing.

Back