- Joined
- Jan 17, 2010
- Messages
- 1,314
Hello, I am building a new PC again. My current one was built like when Radeon 9700 Pro came out. Long time.
I have recently chosen to go with Ati (I refuse to call them AMD
) and was wondering about PhysX. Is this an nVidia thing only? I see that there are older dedicated cards made by only two manufacturers and I see that come cards come with it I think. Does it work with Radeon cards? Can Radeon users experience PhysX? What is the history cause I've not really paid any attention since I finished building my current PC. I know the dedicated cards are hard to find and I don't think are being made anymore. Is it because they are incorporated in today's video cards? Would having a dedicated card still help if your video card says it can do it too?
Can someone update me on this please?
THANX
~ Undercover_Man
I have recently chosen to go with Ati (I refuse to call them AMD
Can someone update me on this please?
THANX
~ Undercover_Man