• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Physics Card, in addition to...

  • Thread starter Deleted member 88301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88301

Guest
I have a spare GT 610 POS. GTX 750 Ti SC is the main card. Would there be any reason to use the GT 610 for Physics? Or, can "Folding" make use of the cards?
 
The GT610 is completely useless, you'd be better off just using the 750 Ti.
 
Yep, that's what I thought. If I can I'll trade it or give it to somebody who would benefit from it. Also have a Quadro 295, or something or other.

Just want more DDR3, I have 8, but my chipset is tripple channel. The math doesn't work out.

No worries,

Take care!

W
 
Back
Top