PHPNuke resources

No offense, but the best thing to do with PHPNuke is rm -rf and do more research to find a product that more closely fits your needs with better security and performance.

I used to be a nuker, but once I really sat down and planned out my site, I found Mambo to be awesome for my purposes, and with 1% of the BS problems PHPNuke tends to have.

BC

brainchasm speaks the truth. I created a few sites with postnuke and phpnuke and kept running into giant problems. once i switched to mambo everything became easy. creating templates and the such.

check out mambo at www.mamboserver.com and if you need any help, www.mambers.com is your place to go. There are about 20+people always on there who can answer your questions. I post a lot on there and most people get their site up rather quickly. I've been working on www.ledmonthly.com for 2 months now and its coming along nicely. All while doing school work and my day job.

If you want something easy to use that doesn't have a crap load of BS, get mambo. ditch phpnuke. If you need help, drop me a PM and i'll help you out.

Back