• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

PHP XML Log Parser

runt

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Mar 16, 2000
Messages
2,443
I decided to get back into folding now that the temps are decreasing again (AC can't keep up in the summer) & I'm using FAH GPU Tracker V2. I would like to use the XML export feature to upload the XML files to my web host so I can view them at work. Is there any PHP based web app that will let me view the information without having to parse the XML myself?
 
Not sure, I do know that HFM will create a simple stats web site for your clients. Don't know if that's what you're looking for?
 
Not sure, I do know that HFM will create a simple stats web site for your clients. Don't know if that's what you're looking for?

I can get it to work using that, just need to figure it out.
 
Back
Top