• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Photography buffs, help me out!

hignaki

Gawd
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
912
I need some help identifying a lens assembly I have recently acquired. It looks expensive, and I can give a description until I get the software to upload photos from my phone (~2 more minutes on BT). I want to know if it's worth anything... :)

It came from a JVC camcorder that was going to be thrown away. It is an attatchment for the camcorder for manual/auto zooming. Labelled "TV ZOOM LENS 10.5-105mm 1:18" on the main (large) lens. I'ts got settings for manual/auto on a knob, and even has a built-in sepia gel overlay you can apply by rotating a ring on it.

No, google didn't turn up anything :)
 
Cross this with this and that's kinda what I have...it's got the Sonys T/W switch exactly, and the manual/auto dial, and one red button, but no others.
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
hignaki said:
Cross this with this and that's kinda what I have...it's got the Sonys T/W switch exactly, and the manual/auto dial, and one red button, but no others.

OK. So it's Sony optics with the Fujinon TV-Z zoom drive and such.
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top