Photochop my daughter for her first birthday

Sunstoned

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey, please keep it clean (spare her poor father any agony), but this pose looks promising:

rebekah2.sized.jpg

Here's a link to a higher-res image...

HighRes

Have fun!

She is adoroable...she needs no fancy schmancy work done.

(I guess being a dad myself makes me a bit biased :) )

I love the couches !! They look comfy ...

BTW .. leave that pic alone !! That's a nice pic. looks really professional !!

Looks like the perfect picture to make her into a bandit getting ready to board the train :p

Or no, wait, a Cowboy/girl going through a McDonald's (use that Sepia!)

By the way, I'm too lazy to do it so I'm just throwing ideas.

clearly the wasteland grows much bigger and more violent children then normal

pic hosted at ImageShack...

DeadLamb said:

LMAO at the last frame where you see the side of the horse! :D

DeadLamb said:

ahhahHAHAhahahahah

I too loved the last shot with the pony on the side of the car .. l

Top work !

muzzle79 said:
pony on the side of the car ..

heh.. took me a while to track down the style of rocking horse.. Heck I don't have kids so I had no idea what that might be really... play skool? no.. Fisherprice? no.. AH HA Little Tikes!! I think I now know more about brands of kiddy rocking toys then I ever wanted too..

anyways.. already had the "kid" layers built so I just went ahead and threw her into the matrix too :) Not like these week 16 NFL games are keeping much of my interest so far so I have some time to kill.. sigh, down side of being in the 49'rs home market is getting to see all the game, even when they lose all the game (well almost all)

anyway if it makes a few of ya smile then it's was worth the time..

^^ get that in super high res at 300 DPI and youd have a great birthday banner!

done6.jpg

Real quick work. I really screwed up when I tried to hide Adam but I felt too lazy to redo it...

nice 1 phantom. On a side note are you folding like crazy? If you are, u passed me grrrr. :D

DeadLamb said:

BAHAHAHAHA! Thats f00kin great! Classic Mad Max style!

Anyway man, thats a hella cute kid. I think the photo says it all, dont need any photochopping, the gift is already in the picture.

Thanks for this one... Really sweet. Yeah, if you don't mind emailing me a high-res version (any format, I have Photoshop 8 so can take bout anything), that'd be great. ryan(at)suydams.com...

Thanks everyone else for the laughs. I love the "Pull My Finger" pic, and the road warrior one is great too.

I must admit, so is the wacko-jacko one, though I'd never let her near that wierdo...

Cheers!

cr3do said:

JoeKiller said:
nice 1 phantom. On a side note are you folding like crazy? If you are, u passed me grrrr. :D

Not too sure if I was really =P. I just know I used the clone-stamp(?) tool. My friend just basically told me "click that thing, hold down alt, go nuts" when she taught me how to use that particular tool. So I don't know any technical terms. If that is a technical term at all lol.

Thanks for the chops guys... my wife really got a laugh out of them... I'd love to see that McDonalds drive through suggestion... too busy to do it myself, though.

man be careful you don't spoil ur daughter with something like this :cool: . i never got any "baby album". oh well whatever.

Back