• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Phone... doesn't get calls... (SGN2/sprint)

Ashton

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
2,514
I love my SGN2, really I do, it's the best MID I've ever had, I love the active style, the USBOTG...

...But as of late, it's been the worst *phone* I've ever owned...

I'm sitting here with FULL reception (including 4G LTE) and I just got a buzz notifying me of an email --- a voicemail transcription... I have Google Voice installed and calls should ring both my actual phone app AND my Skype (using my skype-in number)

It's not just sykpe either, I've had issues with the now-defunt Talkatone, GoogleTalkPhone, and MO+ not receiving calls on this device (ringing others first --- Skype in fact first rings my Desktop, then my (deactivated) SGS2, and *last* it rings my SGN2.)

Note: I can PLACE calls fine on ANY app I install, it's just the incoming calls almost never reach me... (I'd say overall I get around 20-30% of my calls)

So, anyone have ideas? Will Hard-reseting it help? (I have a ton of apps and would rather not reset if I don't have to) Is the SGN2 just a bad phone?
(If so, I'm up for renewal, looking at the SGN3, Mega, and LG G Flex --- open to other LTE phones too --- though for now I'd rather hold onto my SGN2 while it works and save my upgrade - and keep my service month-to-month since my bill keeps inching up (from $30 back in '08 to $60 last month)
 
Have you called Sprint yet? I had problems with my incoming calls being forwarded to Google Voice voicemail immediately. Sprint fixed that by resetting the voicemail on their end. After that, I set up Google Voice for voicemail again, and it's been working ever since.
 
Back
Top