Phone case for stylo 3

Recently obtained a lg stylo3, can anyone recommend a case suitable for some one who is [H] ?
the last phone was not protected very well , and I was hoping one of our regulars could guide me to a [H]ard case...

I would say go to Amazon and look for "stylo 3 rugged case" and see what you find from there. The Stylo series are considered to be budget devices (I have a Stylo 2 myself I keep around as a spare phone if needed) and I don't bother with a case for it but there are some decent ones out there, sure. Since these are considered as budget hardware the case popularity isn't nearly what flagship devices command so, you'll just have to look through listings and find something you think will serve your needs and requirements best.

Thanks Tiberian, I have looked thru the amazon choices. I was hoping for some input from a crowd I trust instead of the random amazon reviews. I realize this is not a flagship, but it is a VERY nice phone for the money ( [H] has always been about bang for the buck ), and it is my primary phone.... so I would like to protect it. I do appreciate your taking the time to respond. stay [H]ard

Uh... [H] folks don't typically rock budget devices.. if you were asking about a v20 or g6 you would get plenty of input..

Well, things have changed then... it used to be about taking the lesser hardware and hacking it to maximum performance for the dollar, maybe now it's just about buying your way to the front.
sorry my bad

Well I picked up a zizo and an omoton case, initial look leans towards the zizo, will try each for a week and let you guys know what I think of both...

Back