PHEW!

rayman2k2

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
8,069
I just got back from borging all 954 computers in the computer labs here at MD. Man will those points be racking up soon! They are all brand new too, Pentium-D's and some Core 2 Duo's. BTW, these are the computers in the public computer labs, not the professor comps, etc. sike. I wish, however, I just put in the proposal. We'll see what happens...
 
Imitation said:
Wait, you borged all the machines, then you asked for permission? Uh oh...



lol, no. i haven't borged them yet


figured i'd give you all something to scream like teeny-bopper girls for a little bit....
 
I was like, "OH MY GOD!" then I saw "sike" and I was like "OH MY GOD! That's not nice. :mad: "

I hope they accept your proposal.

...the caps were completely needed, so mods don't change them. :rolleyes:

 
MN Scout said:
...the caps were completely needed, so mods don't change them. :rolleyes:

With the number of heart attacks this will cause, we can most certainly let that stay as is. :D Here's to hoping they accept the proposal and let the borgfest to end all borgfests proceed.
 
Back
Top