Phenom II and ddr3?

Okay so I'm wondering if there will be any phenom II specific boards or if there are any ddr 3 AM2+ boards looking at saving up for a full system update seeing as I'm told by pc will need it xD also was looking at the i7 asus rampage mobo will there be anything that pretty for the phenom II? >.>

According to roadmaps that AMD shows to its partners, DDR3 memory support will only be available in microprocessors made using 45nm process technology and on AM3 platforms or K10 family
Source

Q1 of next year, likely February or later. There's a roadmap around here somewhere.

AM3 is DDR3 only.. come on people.. id figure by now everyone understood the whole AM2 and AM3 naming here..

the 890 chipset boards come out in the second quarter of 09 i believe..

AM3 is DDR3 only.. come on people.. id figure by now everyone understood the whole AM2 and AM3 naming here..

such confidence for this "odd" board from JetWay that is AM3 ddr2 only.....here

Hey, could be very wrong that i am reading it wrong but maybe you should look at that before you maintain your belief.

:D

**Edit** I will be the first to point out the oddity in this boards specs and think it is probably a newegg flop.

would like to get my hands on the ECS board oneday ill have the money xD look solid wonder what it'll sell for when it comes out.

Back