Phantom to be on G4 June 6th

ryanrule said:
i pay enough monthly fees

QUOTED FOR TRUTH.
qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft. qft.

When did it go from a (phantom) console to a service.

How gay

Im gonna call BS, didnt they go to one of the e3's a few yeears back and it was just an empty box that beared striking resemblance to the 360?

ryanrule said:
i pay enough monthly fees

Not that I would even concider getting another console, but I agree now that I think about it. I have so many monthly fees for all kinds of crap-- why would anyone even want another.

Caelum Atra said:

How gay

Im gonna call BS, didnt they go to one of the e3's a few yeears back and it was just an empty box that beared striking resemblance to the 360?

it's never been a console, theres never been a CD-Drive, the whole point is to play games over broadband, which is kinda pointless because over 1/2 of america doesn't have DSL over 1.5mb/s

Caelum Atra said:

How gay

C'mon- it had an FX5600 in there somewhere! Don't you remember Kyle smashing it and handing out the parts? I wasn't there myself (dammit!) but I remember all the buzz about it!

i saw him give away the p4 in a video some where

someone dig it up and whip out the popcorn!

noone cares about the phantom... no really, NOONE! I'm serious, not one gamer gives 2 craps about this system, there's no more room at the top next to ms, sony, & nintendo... Don't get me wrong, I'd love for some new companies to get info the console scene, but only if they have some credibility and have a fighting chance. With all their bad press and problems, why should anyone even pay attention to them,

Back