Phanteks Evolv mITX

Like the Hadron it looks nice, but the limited airflow to the GPU really bothers me.
 
Is this information available elsewhere in the traditional non-video format?
 
Not sure what this "limited airflow to the GPU" is you're talking about - I see a big 200mm(?) fan right up front, which should provide plenty of airflow for the entire system.
 
Not sure what this "limited airflow to the GPU" is you're talking about - I see a big 200mm(?) fan right up front, which should provide plenty of airflow for the entire system.

Yeah that would certainly help, but it looks like the GPU fans will be right up against that piece of metal. I can't help but imagine that would restrict airflow (thinking about a dual fan GPU here). You probably know way more about this stuff than me though.
 
Is this information available elsewhere in the traditional non-video format?

Not yet that I've found

Not sure what this "limited airflow to the GPU" is you're talking about - I see a big 200mm(?) fan right up front, which should provide plenty of airflow for the entire system.

The GPu would be sitting right on top of the PSU cover. There looks to be some holes, but with a PSU under there, air flow might suffer. I do like the 200mm fan, and hope that dual 140's can fit in there too.
 
Back
Top