Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 Full Tower

Still may be a disaster... hell of a time because of the pump. Had leak problems in the inlet i wanted to use. Threading was all jacked. Was able to use the ek plug to seal it. Had problems with leaking on the other inlet. Had to use an older rotary 90 i had and double oring it.

Not ideal at all. It is leak testing now and will all night. Luckily cant see the fittings.

Totally messed up on the drain... was angry and just tossed something there. Didnt use the black tubing or the compression fitting.

I will say i kind dislike compression fittings.

It does all look clean compared to the old case.

Attachments

• 20210907_210149.jpg
    20210907_210149.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 0
Still may be a disaster... hell of a time because of the pump. Had leak problems in the inlet i wanted to use. Threading was all jacked. Was able to use the ek plug to seal it. Had problems with leaking on the other inlet. Had to use an older rotary 90 i had and double oring it.

Not ideal at all. It is leak testing now and will all night. Luckily cant see the fittings.

Totally messed up on the drain... was angry and just tossed something there. Didnt use the black tubing or the compression fitting.

I will say i kind dislike compression fittings.

It does all look clean compared to the old case.
Probably not much help now, but I would advice you to get an air leak tester kit for future use. They are basically a tiny pump and a pressure measurement device. Pump it to something like 0.6 bar and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. If there is no pressure drop then the loop is essentially leak free. Lets you check for leaks without the risks involved with fluids and makes the liquid leak test more of a secondary precaution.

Probably not much help now, but I would advice you to get an air leak tester kit for future use. They are basically a tiny pump and a pressure measurement device. Pump it to something like 0.6 bar and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. If there is no pressure drop then the loop is essentially leak free. Lets you check for leaks without the risks involved with fluids and makes the liquid leak test more of a secondary precaution.

Never had an issue just letting the loop run for a day. If water can leak, it will. I just hook the pump up to a spare power supply so the computer isn't plugged in at all yet I can still have it all wired up ready to go.

To me, this case has a lot of potential, but it's simply not up to the standards of what I expected out of it, therefore I'm disappointed.

Back