Phanteks Enthoo Primo

HardOCP News

[H] News
Overclockers Club has posted a review of the Phanteks Enthoo Primo full-tower ATX case today. If you are shopping for a new chassis, make sure you give this review the once over.

The list of features of the Enthoo Primo is impressive. The PWM fan hub allows PWM control over your case fans from a single PWM fan header on your motherboard. The blue LEDs of the front fans and front and top LED light strips add a touch of elegance to the case, and can be turned on or off with the touch of a button. The included pump mounting base, reservoir mounts, and multiple radiator locations simplify your water cooling build. Phanteks put a lot of time into this case and it shows.

If you really want the skinny on this case......the guys at MNpctech did a really in depth review on YouTube back in the fall.

This is a really great case with a ton of room. There's not much left out.:D

I have this case. From my experience with it I can tell you that it's worth every penny. The reservoir bracket is completely useless if you have two or more long gpus like 290x. The first thing I did is to take it out and never touch it again. Also the clips for the fan filters are very flimsy and my front filter doesn't latch correctly but it's a easy fix. I might be selling it since I want the white version.

I'm still in love with mine. It's so heavy I put it on a castor base.
basetop30mm_edited_3_zps59836f37.jpg

basefrtqtr30mm_edited_3_zps4df7a060.jpg

I think case looks better on base than off. :D Makes it much easier to move around too and greatly improve airf ow to bottom if you have a long radiator down there.

Back