• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Phanteks Customer Service

WxChaser

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 23, 2000
Messages
1,328
Props to Phanteks - they responded quickly to my inquiry at support@phanteksusa.com

I asked about the new tempered glass panels for the Enthoo Evolv ATX case. Literally within minutes I had a response and they invoiced my order within 10 minutes of me first asking about availability. I have ordered some replacement parts from Phanteks in the past with great results.

It's good to see a company that supports their products and treats their customers so well.
 
After drilling and tapping 6/32" holes for the tempered glass panels - the installation on the first version of the Enthoo Evolv ATX case went smoothly.

Phanteks is even sending another set of thumbscrews and standoffs.
rightsidetemperedpanel.jpg
IMG_2372.JPG
 
That's the black one right? I want to get the anthracite gray one but then keep looking at black.
 


I think the new tempered glass panels with the black edges make the case look a little darker overall now.
 
Looks great - I got my Evolv coming tomorrow. Looking forward to the legendary build quality that everyone keeps raving about. Just wish they had solid panels.
 
Back
Top