PFSense VPN question

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
Hello,

So I am new to PF Sense. It isn't that incredibly difficult to wonk my way around it. However, I am faced with an issue I am not sure how to resolve.

I have successfully connected my PFSense VM so that 100% of all of my LAN data goes through Express VPN. Just learning some new stuff really is what I am doing.

I also have my own OpenVPN server on the PFSense box so that I can connect in from the outside with my phone and my laptop etc...

However, when I connected to Express VPN using OpenVPN client (my PFsense is a client essentially) I can't connect in with my own VPN clients to my own Open VPN server.

Where should I look so that I can leave the ExpressVPN tunnel up all the time and still connect in with my laptop etc... to my own OpenVPN server and use my regular comcast internet to surf for those clients.

Hell.... how could I make it so that my OpenVPN server will answer and route my personal vpn clients through the Express VPN connection?

Is this possible? Surely it is and I know some of you out there are whizbangers with PfSense.

Nevermind. I didn't realize how huge the support is out there for this product. Amazing technical writeups everywhere.

I have a fully VPN protected network house wide as well as DNS leak proof!

Back