pfSense OpenVPN over Sprint 4G?

AMD_Gamer

Fully [H]
UPDATE 10/8/2011: THIS HAS BEEN SOLVED.

I am following two guides on how to setup OpenVPN with pfSense 2.0. I setup everything up correctly and when i try to connect with the OpenVPN client it takes the user name and password but keeps getting

TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds (check your network connectivity)
TLS Error: TLS handshake failed

it keeps doing this over and over.

I think it might have something to do with connecting over my laptop tethered with my EVO 4G and the Sprint 4G network? I changed the port the OpenVPN server uses and still the same thing.

UPDATE:

I tried to connect from my LAN just to see if this error would happen and it did not. So this is a problem with it not working over Sprint 4G. Is there any way to solve this I already changed the port the OpenVPN uses?

I use EasyTether Pro on my HTC EVO 4G with my laptop. Would it have something to do with the EasyTether program? maybe not allowing multiple connections?

UPDATE 2:

Upon further research it turns out to be an easy fix with EasyTether. You just have to enable the UDP passthrough!

JY6C9.gif

Last edited:
I noticed that i am getting this error in the OpenVPN client window. It does seem seem to be effecting anything?

ezdpV.jpg

Back