Petie gets his 1st mac

next Petie is getting a vibrating USB receptacle so he can do things to his mac

vinividivici said:
wow, there is a blast from the past. still creepy and funny though. ;)

a blast from the past? it didnt even happen 2 years ago :rolleyes:
but yea its pretty funny :) makes me wish i had a 23" =/

firey-eyez said:
a blast from the past? it didnt even happen 2 years ago :rolleyes:
but yea its pretty funny :) makes me wish i had a 23" =/

would you rather i said it was old news and that i had seen it using harsh language and a timeline graphic? didn't think so.

vinividivici said:
would you rather i said it was old news and that i had seen it using harsh language and a timeline graphic? didn't think so.

ya thanks for not doing that
:D

i didnt see it yet ( untill now )

Im about to order my first Apple computer "iBook G4 , 14in , 768MB Ram , and to be quite honest , I havent been this excited about a computer purchace since I bought a Voodoo 2 SLI setup. Mabye not as excited as Petie , but excited none the less!

sgi02 said:
Im about to order my first Apple computer "iBook G4 , 14in , 768MB Ram , and to be quite honest , I havent been this excited about a computer purchace since I bought a Voodoo 2 SLI setup. Mabye not as excited as Petie , but excited none the less!
I'm pretty giddy before I get any new computer, although a different kind when I'm building it myself. I'm actually anticipating getting a new T42p (or whatever is out by then) in the Summer before I head on to grad school more than I should... and the chance that my parents may buy me a very nice DSLR before I graduate. Time to retire the film scanner and multitude of film cameras.

I remember waiting all week for fedex when i ordered my first powerbook, I got a box every day and then that friday the powerbook comes, I was happy and my ears ended up getting so good I can hear the Fedex truck coming from down the street.

I don't know.. i've never busted a nut over a computer.. i mean.. they're great.. and fun.. but damn.. i don't know... i wouldn't masturbate over them.. whatever i'll just stop talking crap...

funny video.. i liked the music lol..

Oh! My! GOD! That was better than Star Wars Kid, or even editied Star Wars Kid! And just think, had Petie waited a whole 3 months, he coulda got a G5! I was SOOOOO hoping that Fed-Ex dude would have dropped off a candy colored iMac by mistake. That'd been funny.

Only thing bad about that movie is, I remember getting my first Mac. Course, back then, I didn't have the internet to check up on Fed-ex, or a digital video cam to record me being a dork about it. (Thank God!) Course, the people at the college bookstore got pretty sick of me calling in every day asking "Is it there yet????"

what a loon.

Just Download a FREE BSD or linux and you have practically the same thing for free legally.

Just Download a FREE BSD or linux and you have practically the same thing for free legally.

It's amazing what utter ignorance can do to some people. :rolleyes:

Still... what a loon. Though I must admit I'd be pretty darn happy if someone decided to drop off a PowerMac for me... ;)

Black Morty Rackham said:
It's amazing what utter ignorance can do to some people. :rolleyes:

Still... what a loon. Though I must admit I'd be pretty darn happy if someone decided to drop off a PowerMac for me... ;)

yea.. but that kid was too happy... lol... plus..

i wonder what the fed-ex dude was thinking.. i'm sure it was something a long the lines of "what a dofus"

I don't really understand why people are calling him a loony psychotic fag..

I mean, it's not like this was him in everyday life that someone happened to video tape. He was acting for the camera, for whatever purpose. I thought it was fun; it amazes me that some people are so unphased by what others think that they'd collapse to the floor when the FedEx guy walks up with their package without a second thought.

Go, Petie, Go! :p

Drakensoul said:
I don't really understand why people are calling him a loony psychotic fag..

I mean, it's not like this was him in everyday life that someone happened to video tape. He was acting for the camera, for whatever purpose. I thought it was fun; it amazes me that some people are so unphased by what others think that they'd collapse to the floor when the FedEx guy walks up with their package without a second thought.

Go, Petie, Go! :p

:rolleyes:
I don't care what you say.. he's still a dweeb in my eyes..
:rolleyes:

starhawk said:
looks like i need the quicktime plugin.

I don't get it.... You're in the "Apple" forum and you need a quicktime plug in?????

BLAAAAASFEEEEEMEHRRRRRRR ! ! !

well... my pc don't like it.

:D and i think using a pc to view the apple forum is a bit worse, ProphetSnot...

Back