Pet Drone That Follows You Around

Something about the way that guy talks really really annoys me. Autonomous robots are cool though.

They are pets until they run out of battery power and crash, while you have to then pick them up and carry them everywhere. Oh wait...

its a pet if you own it, it is a personal surveillance camera if someone else does.

Awaiting (with glee) the first time one of these are in use during a police stop.

"We wouldn't want to build it so it actually attacks people..." Uh huh... wouldn't want to do that, goodness no... :eek:

-ZA

The best part about the video is that the guy has masking tape over his hipster MacBook webcam so no one can spy on him. What a retard, omg.

What if they shit battery acid? :eek:

I'd be more interested in a smartphone "friend" app with advanced AI... lol i guess maybe i have more of a need for that than others though.

Interesting. There are already multirotors out in the market that can follow you. Bu they basically lock on to your cellphone and uses the phone's GPS to tell where you are and follow.

Want to make few hundred million? Incorporate this into a security/alarm business model, where rooms are filled with operators who can monitor several sites at once.

A security camera currently is used after the crime is over. This could be active or preventive.

No false alarms. You send a signal with a fob to "talk" to the spycopter which lights up the monitor green, and the operator can verify a legal intrusion. When the spycopter sees somebody approach the perimeter, the screen flashes red, and the operator looks to see what's up. If the copter is disabled, the backup unit starts up and continues, if it is taken out, operator calls PD.

Who do I look like, Commander Jeffrey Sinclair?

You sir, win a cookie.

I was going to say that this reminds me of the news camera's in Babylon 5. If the copter had decent battery life, I could see a real market for these.

I'd launch one while I was going on hunts, or driving through the woodlands, to capture video of anything that occurred. I really want to get a copter, just to play around.

I rather just strap a backpack with an iPad and microprojector to a german shephard.

You sir, win a cookie.

I was going to say that this reminds me of the news camera's in Babylon 5. If the copter had decent battery life, I could see a real market for these.

I'd launch one while I was going on hunts, or driving through the woodlands, to capture video of anything that occurred. I really want to get a copter, just to play around.

Please mail too:
Nature's Health Foods
401 S. Parsons Ave STE A....
....:D

Back