PES2016, shame on you Konami

MorgothPl

2[H]4U
One could think, that with MGS5 on PC, Konami is good on track with pc gaming. Yeah, I was thinking that too, until I got new PES. It's just a port fro last gen consoles, has flat crowds, poor textures and even worse animations. Frankly, arkham knight port is years ahead of what Konami did to PC version. Game looks okay on current gen consoles, but computer version should never be released. I guess it's 2nd game that really tested Steam refund option :) and yes - on consoles it uses same fox engine as in mgs.

And BTW, even on consoles the game has some issues - goalkeepers tend to let everything in, even on hardest levels of difficulty, there is no referee, as fouls that would end up in instant red card, are not even whistled - you really have to slide from the back when opponent is getting into 1 to 1 situation to get a yellow. And of course there are no real names in most of the club lists, so you either have to manually change names or wait for fan released rosters.

Both Fifa and PES have problems. Problems about AI and things like that plague both games.
As far as PC port though, FIFA is vastly superior as it is a port of current gen vs PES which is a port of last gen (they are both ports, let's face it).
FIFA is good this year IMO, although the lack of new features is still there.

PES didn't play well this year IMO, and the PC porting scam is outrageous. And for the record, the lack of licensing for PES on PC has never been a problem :)

I enjoyed the pes demo on xb1, but it wasn't as great as the pes fanboys made it out to be. Fifa 16 is still a little too fast paced for my liking, but an improvement over 15 in that regard.

Anywoo, haven't had any issues with fifa 16 on pc.

I enjoyed the pes demo on xb1, but it wasn't as great as the pes fanboys made it out to be. Fifa 16 is still a little too fast paced for my liking, but an improvement over 15 in that regard.

Anywoo, haven't had any issues with fifa 16 on pc.

I found FIFA 16 to be waaaaaaay slower than last year's edition...
I believe there is an option to change the speed of the game somewhere...

Back