Personal cool software list

Mak54291

Gawd
So I though I could find out some good stuff around that I'm not aware of.

All mine are freeware and google should be use to find them. Easy most of them have official page on top of google.

Let me start:

-Teamviewer
Good program to take control of friend computer around the net and in the home network. A lot of options and can transfer file too when the damm windows homegroup does not work. :D

-System Explorer
The best of it is its monitor on the tray that show the cpu activity. Also good to kill task. I prefer it to task manager for that purpose.

-Netmeter
Good meter with a tray icon that show how much speed of the connection is been used, Can calcul all the bandwidth that has been taken over time in a nice stats window.

-Faststone
Good image viewer and organizer, with a lot of options.

-Faststone photo resizer
Good tools to resize and change format of photos.

-Burnawarefree
Good tool for making iso or burning iso.

-Sharex
Nice program to take screenshot of the desktop with a lot of options.

-Ethervane Echo
Clipboard history that work well.

Of course Fraps and winamp. With divx converter for youtube uploading.

So like I said, they are all free and and most importantly, free of malware of all kind as far as I know. I mean I don't 100% guaranties on this.

If you search for some more, there is this great website that have a great search engine that work all the time almost.
http://www.techsupportalert.com/

Of course Fraps and winamp. With divx converter for youtube uploading.

I like Airdroid for transferring files to/from Android phones. Don't really use much else except the regular stuff.

greenshot - makes it easy to take screenshots of specific regions or the whole screen and can output it to various places (save, clipboard, printer, Imgur, etc)

Launchy - really helps me at work to quickly launch apps
Launchy is a free cross-platform utility designed to help you forget about your start menu, the icons on your desktop, and even your file manager.

Launchy indexes the programs in your start menu and can launch your documents, project files, folders, and bookmarks with just a few keystrokes

Resource Monitor - included in Windows 7+. Way better than task manager. Can actually see what is happening on your system with it

Back