• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

persistant image is making me miffed

invalid_

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
426
I have a dell 2005fpw. Ive had it for about 6 months and its been great. Now all of a sudden I get persistant imaging happening. Like burn in. I get a long line where the browser bar is. If I shut down for the night and such the next day its gone. But within hours of the comp being on, its back again. It is daily now and Im getting pissed off.

Has anyone else experienced this? I know its happened but then goes away. But Im talking about the persistant type like mine. Comes back every day.

Should I try to bitch to Dell?
 
invalid_ said:
I have a dell 2005fpw. Ive had it for about 6 months and its been great. Now all of a sudden I get persistant imaging happening. Like burn in. I get a long line where the browser bar is. If I shut down for the night and such the next day its gone. But within hours of the comp being on, its back again
Check this thread.
Make sure you read the Article linked in the first Post-----it specifically mentions your Dell.
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1019855
 
Back
Top