Performance-PCs.com Shipping to Canada?

Karant

Gawd
Hi everybody! Two days ago I had ordered myself a Lian-Li A05B and a Thermalright H-03 GT, both marked as in stock. I had paid using a credit card and had selected Canada standard shipping, however it still hasn't shipped. Anyone have any experience with Performance-PCs.com shipping to Canada? Or any experience in general? Thanks!

They took a couple days to ship my order, and it was just a bunch of accessories.

Anybody have had experience or maybe a rough idea on what I should be looking at for paying UPS duty / customs? Thanks!

whats going on with this? im very curious how they are to canada... and what kind of duties u pay... i want to get a p180 windowed side panel... they want 90$ for it... im pretty sure its not even close to worth that much but im curious about the company anyway...

performance-pcs is great, but you pay ALOT for the duty... because UPS blows.

I paid like 20% more for the duty on a 1000$ + order.

If you can, have the order changed to ship by post, not parcel delivery. USPS + Canada Post = minimal brokerage fees. UPS or any other parcel delivery company = very high brokerage fees.

With UPS/Fed-Ex/Whatever, the fees will make you wish you ordered in Canada. You can't find anything in the US that's cheaper once they take their cut.

Duties and taxes are the same regardless of delivery choice.

I ordered a few things from Performance PC's and I am in Canada.

Shipping was pretty good. You probably will have to pay customs on a package as large as a case though. I didn't pay any because my package was smaller and only $90 or so. I also got my order shipped with USPS.

Back