Jan 6, 2008 #1 M mt_100 Limp Gawd Joined Jan 15, 2006 Messages 342 Anyone notice a slight performance drop from 7.11 to 7.12 drivers? I am running an MSI 3850 256MB OC and noticed the performance went down a bit in 3DMark06, from 8561 to 7850ish.
Anyone notice a slight performance drop from 7.11 to 7.12 drivers? I am running an MSI 3850 256MB OC and noticed the performance went down a bit in 3DMark06, from 8561 to 7850ish.
Jan 6, 2008 #2 gigasmack Gawd 2FA Joined Apr 19, 2000 Messages 607 I haven't noticed any problems outside the occasional glitch using Adapative Anti-Aliasing
Jan 7, 2008 #3 G greyt_Autumn Gawd Joined Oct 2, 2001 Messages 572 I'm fighting with major rendering issues under OpenGl and FlightGear. Totally unuseable on an X800XL. DX is just fine though.
I'm fighting with major rendering issues under OpenGl and FlightGear. Totally unuseable on an X800XL. DX is just fine though.
Jan 7, 2008 #4 B bfellow [H]ard|Gawd Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 1,082 Tweaktown did an analysis from 7.11 to 7.12. Looks like little or no change at all. For me, 7.12 killed my card/system so I rolled back to 7.11
Tweaktown did an analysis from 7.11 to 7.12. Looks like little or no change at all. For me, 7.12 killed my card/system so I rolled back to 7.11
Jan 7, 2008 #5 C carajean206 Gawd Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 634 Yeah i notice with 7.12 my driver keeps... how to say this F***ing up. THat little damn yellow triangle keeps poppin up over and over.
Yeah i notice with 7.12 my driver keeps... how to say this F***ing up. THat little damn yellow triangle keeps poppin up over and over.