How much of a performance hit do i have using the onboard audio instead of buying a dedicated card?
I was unable to find any benchmarks comparing FPS on games with or without dedicated audio card.
I don't plan on having any 5.1 surround system (the 2 small speakers in front of me is just fine) sound quality isn't a issue aswell (i disable EAX on games), but FPS drop due to crappy onboard audio is!
So should i stay with my onboard audio or give ~ $30 for the cheapest sound blaster card i can find?
I was unable to find any benchmarks comparing FPS on games with or without dedicated audio card.
I don't plan on having any 5.1 surround system (the 2 small speakers in front of me is just fine) sound quality isn't a issue aswell (i disable EAX on games), but FPS drop due to crappy onboard audio is!
So should i stay with my onboard audio or give ~ $30 for the cheapest sound blaster card i can find?