• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Performance boost with SB for crossfire/SLI setup?

jhatfie

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
1,642
I am currently running a i5-750 @ 4Ghz and crossfired 6950's in eyefinity. Looking around I am not seeing much if any information on Crossfire/SLI scaling with the new SB 2500/2600k cpu's and how they compare to the previous generation.

Are there any reviews that I just must be missing or what kind of performance increase might I expect with multi GPU with the potential upgrade to the Sandy Bridge Platform?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top