Perfect DVD burns

NulloModo

Supreme [H]ardness
What program and hardware would I need to make bit for bit copies of dual-layer DVD movie backups onto dual layer DVD discs with no compression, no loss of any menus/features/language tracks/etc (i.e. identical A->B) and ideally in one step (that is, no copying to hard disk first and re-burning, but I am willing if I have to).

I use DVDSHrink and ANyDVD. Be warned, the mods don't necessarily like this type of talk (when referring to programs that decrypt DVD's and such).

It turns into a one button backup. Uses Nero to burn perfect copies. You can take out whatever you want also.

I use DVDSHrink and ANyDVD. Be warned, the mods don't necessarily like this type of talk (when referring to programs that decrypt DVD's and such).

It turns into a one button backup. Uses Nero to burn perfect copies. You can take out whatever you want also.

Nero's okay as long as you encode to .iso so it doesn't do anything with the data but just burn it.

But why use Nero when you can just use DVD Decrpyter to burn an .iso?

But why use Nero when you can just use DVD Decrpyter to burn an .iso?
One reason could be many don't like DVD Decrypter. I've tried it on several PCs and had problems on all. Some even made my optical drivers disappear. With AnyDVD, there's no need to load anything else. I'd have Nero installed anyway to handle all of my burning tasks, so why add more software when it's not needed.

DVD Decrypter to rip iso and burn it. On the rare occasion of DVD Decrypter not working. DVDFab Decrypter (Free version) to rip the files then DVD Shrink to create and iso. Turning off all compression. Then DVD Decrypter to burn the iso

Back