Perfect Case for SR-2 Owners

They don't support HPTX yet. :(
 
Lol
Submerging your hardware in mineral oil will void your warranty. Do this project only at your own risk. Puget Systems is not liable for any hardware problems, or damage to your personal property. Mineral oil is very difficult, if not impossible to clean from your components once they are submerged.
 
Additional Cooling in Development

While we're very happy with the cooling performance of this unit, we are actively researching phase change and TEC cooling modules to bring the oil to sub-zero temperatures! Stay tuned for more information as we continue our testing and post our results.

We will continue to update this page over time, so check back for the latest information!

LOL, very nice...
 
I found the perfect SR2 case!

sr2box1.jpg


It's own box!
 
I don't think, no matter what benefits there could be, I'd never fully submerge any of my rigs, let alone a multi thousand dollar SR2 build

Maybe like an old amd build, just for shits and giggles.
 
Back
Top