Pepsi Itunes Thread

Hey guys! Found this thread using Google, but I didn't want to take codes without telling anyone. If would be nice enough to PM me codes they aren't using, I would really apreciate it! Thanks!

IISEVIL said:
personally i think a l;ist should be made and PMs sent to the people on the list in the order in which they came

I think this is a great idea... add me to the list so if anyone has any a pm would be much appreciated :)

Someone give (pm) me a code! please!!! wah wahh.. :D

Much appreciated to the person who does send me one. :)

I keep winning these crappy buy 1 get 1 free 20oz caps.. :( I have 3 so far and ive bought a total of 9 20oz pepsi's I won 3 buy 1 get one free and 1 song and 5 no winners

haha, just look under the lids. that what i do. Its sometimes hard to make out, but look for key words like Please, again, and try

Yeah Thats what I do, My GF's mom owns a market lol everyone is looking at me like wtf am i doing :p

EchoMatrix said:
haha, just look under the lids. that what i do. Its sometimes hard to make out, but look for key words like Please, again, and try

EchoMatrix said:

I tried that in a quick stop once and the guy got pissed and kicked me out like I was doing something wrong.

3ee Dee said:
I tried that in a quick stop once and the guy got pissed and kicked me out like I was doing something wrong.

:rolleyes: You dont let them see you doing it... Go in with a couple friends have them take turns buying stuff to distact the employee why the other checks.. If you get busted, thats your problem.. But dont be to obvious when looking.. :eek:

I've got two for the first person who starts folding, that hasn't before. PM me your folding username, and I'll send you the codes. YOU MUST FOLD FOR TEAM 33! **Again, new folders only!**

**********Gone*************

2 more for you guys

snlts 4x4rh

s6cz0 3na97

In that second code that is either a 0(zero) or an O(ohh) don't know but both codes should work. Enjoy :)

OK,

I currently have 20 codes, and I'm getting more regularly. I'll keep giving away two codes to anyone who signs up for Folding@Home for [H]ardOCP Team 33. To qualify you have to complete at least 1 work unit, and PM me to let me know you've done so. Your folding name must be your forum name (if you want to put a [H] in front of it that's OK). I'll try to update this post with the number of codes I currently have regularly. Here's how to start folding if you're not sure:

Go to http://folding.stanford.edu/download.html to download the client. I would recommend using the "No nonsense text console". Just put the downloaded file anywhere you want to keep it (C:\Program Files\Fold\ for example) and execute it.

It will then ask you for your user name. Next make sure your team number is set to 33 (otherwise you don't qualify). I recommend saying yes to the next question about installing it as a service, if you're running windows. This will just add it to the background, and you never have to touch it again. If you choose the graphical client, it also starts automatically, but you get an annoying tray icon.

If you're curious about what impact installing the client will have on your system, I would recommend reading this Google FAQ on folding. . Folding will NOT slow down your computer. If you have any other questions, try checking out the [H]ardOCP DC thread here.

Here's the official count:

I have 0 Itunes Codes Availabe!

If you would like to donate some codes PM me, or send an email to oldieis at gmail dot com.

yo new guy,

big tip

never post your email in the open like that

the internet is crawling with spam bots :eek: :D

IISEVIL said:
yo new guy,

big tip

never post your email in the open like that

the internet is crawling with spam bots :eek: :D

Um, if you're using hotmail, I don't think it makes a difference. :(

Back