pentium 560 overclocking

osirus35

Gawd
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
871
I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a chart that i could look up that has the voltages and overclocks of certain chips. I have a pentium 560 and i want to run it at 4ghz but im not into the whole trial and error
 
I've looked around, never found a chart

this is what I've got tho
1.3 volts, 3.9 GHz, 14x mulitplier 278 FSB


The [H]orde needs You!
 
Every CPU is different when it comes to overclocking. To get the best possible combination of settings on a given system you really have no choice but trial and error.
 
Overclockers.com has a cpu overclock database, but it's been down the last couple of months while they try to clean up the bogus entries and keep the vandals out. :(
 
I know about OC.coms CPU database... but no info on any of the 5x0 chips... and he's asking about the 560 which is a LGA775 3.6 GHz Pressie. Default Voltage 1.4v, 800 MHz FSB, 18x Multiplier.


The [H]orde needs You!
 
Back
Top