pdf viewer

fudge2011

Limp Gawd
can anyone recommend a pdf viewer that can span 6 pages across three monitors. currently adobe x pro cant do it and microsoft word can. but the problem is pdf to word messes up and includes like 200 more pages when i convert like ,,a 1000 page file.

whats like the second best going apart from acrobat. ill try foxit, i heard of that.

There's also NitroPDF, they have a free reader.
Some people swear by Sumatra, I've never tried it though.

Out of the free ones where printing is not a requirement, I prefer Nitro more than Foxit.

If these are print sensitive where the formatting has to remain intact, your best bet is Acrobat though (even though that doesn't work for spanning it). I've had issues with free PDF readers not printing fonts correctly (even simple fonts like Arial or Helvetica), whereas Adobe Reader or a full Acrobat does it just fine.

Last edited:
Sumatra FTW.

Foxit has kind of blimped up in the past few years, and I'm too fond about their toolbar advertisements.

nitro, sumatra and foxit all dont do what microsoft word can do by having as many pdfs across the screen as you want, im harshly dissapointed...going to have to eat my memory and have three adobe programs open for the same document and click three times each time i want to do some big scrolling..any suggestions?

Last edited:
I've been using PDFXVwer for a while. Very fast and get's the job done.

Back