.pdf - disabled printing ?

_jd_

Weaksauce
long story short: college course, lots of video watching, large online component - includes a whole bunch of PDF files as a required reading...

weird part - about half of those PDFs cannot be printed !? :mad: I don't see what the big deal is and would like to print them; I prefer to do my reading on paper (especially when there's a lot and I can print it for free at school) and want to have them for reference in my binder so I don't have to run to a computer everytime I need to take a look at something... any suggestions on what to do ?

_jd_ said:
no go on that, it's a third party thing... :(

Not much you can do. They (third party) must feel they have something to "protect".

There are ways around it, however to discuss such things are not allowed on this forum.

SJConsultant said:
There are ways around it
I'm sure there are, that's why I asked... (yes I know there's google, and I tried a quick search but it seems like way too much reading through way too much crap to find any useful info, and I don't even have enough time to eat these days, so I was hoping for more of a "go there and use this and that to fix it" kind of a response :)

however to discuss such things are not allowed on this forum.
I'm not even going to start on the P.C. thing *cough*;

anyways, that whole course is a mess (and will be scraped by the college after this semester - don't you love being a guinea pig) because of that certain 3rd party, incl. their website, videos,... pdfs... - it simply looks like a group of people made the PDFs and some dum'ass disabled printing in some of them.

and if anything, surely someone could PM me ;)

Back