PCPer Podcast #434

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
This week the crew at PC Persepctic are letting it flow. It is a punny episode as usual. This week topics of interest include Chromecast, an InWin mATX case, and whiskey.

best one is where Ryan i guess didnt have anyone to co host with him and he let someone co host unsure of name, but something was said and he replied "its not like anyone watches this anyways" and " if they was watching they would have to be really bored to do so". You could see the look on Ryan's face , Like he knew he made a big mistake letting this kid seat in, and that it was never going to happen again. it was priceless.

best one is where Ryan i guess didnt have anyone to co host with him and he let someone co host unsure of name, but something was said and he replied "its not like anyone watches this anyways" and " if they was watching they would have to be really bored to do so". You could see the look on Ryan's face , Like he knew he made a big mistake letting this kid seat in, and that it was never going to happen again. it was priceless.

I stopped bothering with PCPer after one of their podcasts back in 2009/10. They had this really pushy tranny and she asked Ryan to clarify what TDP is. He said "thermal design... performance". She said ok, and they continued. I was baffled.

The guy's been doing a great job, though. He can't get enough credit for that Carmack phone interview. More people need to do this

Back