SO i just got my psu back, 510 deluxe, and i'm thinking about getting another 7800 gt. I burnt this up, if some of you remember by putting a 320 watt paltier into my mix. Here's the system
Evga N41 Nf4 SLI Mobo
x2 3800 @ 2720 1.52v
Evga 7800 gt (500/1300) hoping to get the same with the second one.
4x 7200rpm hd's
1x dvd rw
1x dvd-rom
So, my question is, will this psu keep up with a nother 7800gt in the mix? I;m pretty much trying to get this 2nd card thourgh trades, and i dont really have the money to thrown down on an 850 or 1k psu. I could probably get by with adding my crappy psu to run just cards though. but thats not pretty.
Evga N41 Nf4 SLI Mobo
x2 3800 @ 2720 1.52v
Evga 7800 gt (500/1300) hoping to get the same with the second one.
4x 7200rpm hd's
1x dvd rw
1x dvd-rom
So, my question is, will this psu keep up with a nother 7800gt in the mix? I;m pretty much trying to get this 2nd card thourgh trades, and i dont really have the money to thrown down on an 850 or 1k psu. I could probably get by with adding my crappy psu to run just cards though. but thats not pretty.