• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PCP&C 510 for $175

yes as long as the shipping costs arent outrageous

its $189 + shipping direct from PCP&C
 
Speaking of PCP&C, I remember reading in a thread here that they will also sleeve and do custom jobs on a PSU if you ask them. So I called them to inquire about pricing and such and they told me they don't do that stuff, that the supply comes sleeved in black and thats that. I was kind of taken back by this cause I'm almost 100% positive reading in this forum people talking about custom PSU's they've ordered from PCP&C.
 
Their price for deluxe version is $215 + shipping, i paid $195 + $7 shipping from 3dcool.com, should be here Friday :D
 
and i ordered it last friday for $40 more... GRR...
EDIT: oh, right, good point: deluxe version (whew, thought i missed something big here)
 
Back
Top