TheLastBoyscout
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 13, 2011
- Messages
- 142
Hi,
I have a CHENBRO ES34169-BK-120 case and I'm looking for a PCIe riser card that fits that case. CHENBRO lists part number 80H09453403A0 as their riser card, but that seems to be unavailable in the US. Unfortunately, they don't have pictures of the unwrapped product, so that I can take measurements from the picture (using the known length of the PCIe x16 slot as a reference).
Has anyone gotten a PCIe riser card from a different source that fit (it needs to be at least a x4, a x1 wouldn't work for me)?
Does this one fit?
Thanks,
-TLB
I have a CHENBRO ES34169-BK-120 case and I'm looking for a PCIe riser card that fits that case. CHENBRO lists part number 80H09453403A0 as their riser card, but that seems to be unavailable in the US. Unfortunately, they don't have pictures of the unwrapped product, so that I can take measurements from the picture (using the known length of the PCIe x16 slot as a reference).
Has anyone gotten a PCIe riser card from a different source that fit (it needs to be at least a x4, a x1 wouldn't work for me)?
Does this one fit?
Thanks,
-TLB