PCIe bracket for BR10i?

Mindflux

Limp Gawd
I got a card from serversupply.com (recommended here) but I put in the notes that if it didn't have the appropriate bracket I didn't want it. Apparently someone over there didn't care and sent it anyway.

So, my question is does anyone know of a way to get a bracket or another bracket that might be compatible?

Also this thing smells like some raspy 70 year old smoker kept it at her house. Smells like smoke/nicotine. That really SUCKS.

You might want to tell us what the card is first before we can tell you what kind of bracket to get. ;)

LOL, maybe next time I should read the title. :p

Were you looking for a low-form factor bracket?

It looks like it would be pretty easy to take off the existing bracket and add another, even if it isn't for the same card.

LOL, maybe next time I should read the title. :p

Were you looking for a low-form factor bracket?

It looks like it would be pretty easy to take off the existing bracket and add another, even if it isn't for the same card.

Standard height bracket. I guess I should have mentioned that. I'll have to check mount location spacing against a NIC or something

I just recently bought those BR10i cards (the older 89 versions) and I realized that I dont have any SAS to SATA breakout cables for my norco 4020. Does anyone know the exact cable that I should be getting?

EDIT: After some quick research, looks like SFF-8087 forward cables should do the job. I hope I wont have problems flashing these cards to IT mode like other people!

Last edited:
Hooray my br10i's arrived! Nuts, no mounting bracket. Any non-hella expensive solution here? Maybe some sort of group buy?

Anyone here have a freight account willing to help me order some?
I'm trying to do my second order for another forum but they won't use USPS any more

$5AUD + $16.50AUD post for 1 > $21.50
Think that's still cheaper then scsi4me

20 would be same post cost, so $116.50aud = $5.82aud each

As you see I'm in Australia :D

any of you call/email support asking for a bracket?
i did this a few years ago with 3ware. the sent out a bracket, 2 day shipping, for free.

Great Lakes Computers sells the BR10i with a bracket for an extra $5 maybe they will sell just the bracket?

Just a FYI, the P174-0000 bracket will fit a Dell PERC H200 if anyone else is wondering.

Back